If you configured your RooWifi (RwRemotev2) to be connected to your home wi-fi network and use DHCP, probably you don’t knwow the assigned IP to your device. Further if you don’t have any PC with a Windows Operating System, you couldn’t access to your device using the NBNS name. If you have a Windows based platform, you’re able to access to the internal website of the Wi-Fi Remote for Roomba using the device name (default: roomba). But if you don’t have any device with Windows and you’re an iOs costumer, don’t worry!
The App that we show here is a perfect software for your iPhone and we recommend it to find the Wi-Fi Remote for your Roomba very easily. The App is iNet – Network scanner by BananaGlue GmbH and it’s available for iOs devices through the App Store.
- Step 1: Download iNet – Network Scanner from App Store.
- Step 2: Open the App
- Step 3: Click on the bottom-left Refresh button and wait.
- Step4: A list of devices connected will be showed in the main screen. Search a device with an IP address with this manufacturer: “Microchip Technology Inc.” (Chipset manufacturer).
- Step 5: Close the App and open Safari.
- Step 6: Write the IP address in Safari in the destination field and you’ll be inside your Wi-Fi Remote for Roomba.